- Material: PVC
- Type: Bumper ball
- Style: Inflatable Toy
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: TOSFAN
- Model Number: TB181
- MOQ: 1
- Warranty: Yes
- Blower: CE 220v-240v or UL 110v-120v
- Certificate& Standards: CE; UL; GS; EN71; ASTM; AS3533; BS EN14960; ISO9001
- Custom Designs: Available
- Logo Printings: Available
- Color: According to customers' design
- Technology: Hot Air Welding
- Packing: Cartons
- Shipping way: By sea, by air or by express
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 4 days after payment|
Item No: TB181
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue) included in the order.
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: Bubble balls are usually used on grassy land, football pitch, inflatable field or pool, indoor playground, beaches, etc.
Q: Will you get injured inside the Bubble ball?
A: No, it's 100% safe if used correctly.
Q: How are the balls inflated?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an air blower/pump/compressor. It takes about 1 minute to inflate.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
1. Custom Designs available for different branding, strings, handles, harness, buckles, valve.
2. Material: 0.8-1.0mm PVC or TPU, Abrasion Resistance, Outstanding Flexibility, Lead free, Waterproof, Fireproof.